New - Preseason
Tire Biking for Lodging Guests and Season Pass Members
Preseason Open House December
10&11 - details on our
Year Round Adirondack Cabins for Rent
NY Cross Country Skiing
Visit our Adirondack Resort and you’ll enjoy:
• The ideal time to enjoy Lapland Lake for a day trip or
for an overnight excursion.
Cross-country skiing in and around the resort, as well as
ice-skating, snowshoeing, snow
tubing and kick
Spring, Summer & Fall Lodgers enjoy ...
• Our private, sandy beach and crystal clear, non-motor 70-acre spring fed
lake to swim, kayak, canoe and fish.
• Sightings of loons, beaver, ducks, herons, and kingfishers along
the lake, one that’s surrounded by forests of hardwood and pines.
• Biking and hiking opportunities are plentiful and are
especially spectacular in the fall as
crisp autumn temperatures create outstanding foliage displays.
Year round ...
Adirondack cottages tucked within
hundreds of carefully managed wooded acres.
• Warm hospitality in cozy and comfortable surroundings in
an idyllic setting that's open each season of the year.
Lapland Lake is conveniently located in the southern portion of the Adirondack
Forest Preserve approximately four hours from New York City, Montreal
We are a
non-tipping resort. Our lodging rates are subject to 8%
sales tax; we have no additional service or resort fees.
We are the proud (and humble) recipients of the following
Number Four among the
Top Ten Snowshoe-friendly
Nordic Centers in North America,
- Tourism Partner Award, Fulton County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Private Sector Tourism Partnership Award, Adirondack Regional Tourism Council
- Best XC Ski Resort in the Mid-Atlantic Region (two consecutive years)
- Best XC Ski Resort for Families - Best XC Ski Resort Poll
- Top Ten XC Ski Resorts Catering to Families - xcskiresorts.com
- Top Ten XC Ski Areas in the Eastern Region - Snow Country Magazine