December 1 - 24: All 2 &
3 bedroom tupas, and 4 bedroom Latu Tupa offered at only
$150/night for the first two guests. Full details
availability and book online or call us at 518-863-4974 for
November 30th is the
last day to purchase your 2015-16 Season Pass at preseason
Purchase Season Pass
Adirondack Cabins for Rent
Year Round and NY Cross Country Skiing
Find all this
and more at
Lapland Lake Nordic Vacation Center located near Northville, NY in
the Town of Benson just 60 miles from Albany.
We're tucked away in the scenic, peaceful south-central
region of New York's famed
six-million acre Adirondack Forest Preserve.
Nestled against the stunning backdrop that is
Upstate New York's six-million-acre Adirondack
Preserve, Lapland Lake Nordic Vacation Center provides a
simple and serene setting for families and friends to join together for
relaxation, recreation and fun.
Visit us and you'll have the opportunity to experience something that’s quite
rare in today’s über-busy, hurry-up world: the gentle and restful
wonders of nature in our welcoming Nordic atmosphere,
reminiscent of Finnish Lapland.
Founded in 1978 by former U.S. Olympic cross country skier Olavi
Hirvonen, Lapland Lake is a four-season vacation
center, complete with Adirondack cabins
Ann and Olavi recently sold Lapland Lake to Kathy and Paul
Zahray. The Hirvonens will remain on for a significant period
of time to assist the Zahrays in all areas of resort
operation. Kathy and Paul extend their
friendship to you and offer their warmest welcome to Lapland
Visit our Adirondack Resort and you’ll enjoy:
• The ideal time to enjoy Lapland Lake for a day trip or
for an overnight excursion.
Cross-country skiing in and around the resort, as well as
ice-skating, snowshoeing, snow
tubing and kick
Spring, Summer & Fall Lodgers enjoy ...
• Our private, sandy beach and crystal clear, non-motor 70-acre spring fed
lake to swim, kayak, canoe and fish.
• Sightings of loons, beaver, ducks, herons, and kingfishers along
the lake, one that’s surrounded by forests of hardwood and pines.
• Biking and hiking opportunities are plentiful and are
especially spectacular in the fall as
crisp autumn temperatures create outstanding foliage displays.
Year round ...
Adirondack cottages tucked within
hundreds of carefully managed wooded acres.
• Warm hospitality in cozy and comfortable surroundings in
an idyllic setting that's open each season of the year.
Lapland Lake is conveniently located in the southern portion of the Adirondack
Forest Preserve approximately four hours from New York City, Montreal
We are the proud (and humble) recipients of the following
Number Four among the
Top Ten Snowshoe-friendly
Nordic Centers in North America,
- Tourism Partner Award, Fulton County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Private Sector Tourism Partnership Award, Adirondack Regional Tourism Council
- Best XC Ski Resort in the Mid-Atlantic Region (two consecutive years)
- Best XC Ski Resort for Families - Best XC Ski Resort Poll
- Top Ten XC Ski Resorts Catering to Families - xcskiresorts.com
- Top Ten XC Ski Areas in the Eastern Region - Snow Country Magazine